Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information to provide our services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information
- Non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and device type
We may collect this information through various means, such as:
- When you fill out a form on our website
- When you sign up for our services
- When you interact with us through social media or email
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you about our services
- To improve our services
- To analyze how our services are being used
- To comply with legal obligations
We may also use your information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional emails or newsletters. You may opt out of these communications by following the instructions in the email.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services or comply with legal obligations. We may share non-personal information with third parties for analytical or marketing purposes.
We take the security of your personal information thoughtfully and have implemented appropriate measures to protect it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.